B.E. GOOD! Podcast
Michael Luca & Max Bazerman: Experimentation in the New Age
During our fifth episode we speak to Harvard Business School’s Mike Luca and Max Bazerman, co-authors of the book The Power of Experiments: Decision Making in a Data-Driven World. In this episode we dive into:
• How experiments were a necessary condition for the development of behavioral economics, and how without them, applied behavioral economics consultants would not exist.
• The birth of experimentation in business and the role experiments are playing in shaping customer behavior.
• Why the tech sector has been a leader in this space, and how the rest of the private sector can catch-up.
• Advice to grow better leaders, including the role of intuition in decision making and what the data tells us.
• A perspective on experimentation in the context of our rapidly changing world.